Channel switching allows you to manually change the channel your system is connected to on each of the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. By default, Mercku systems are connected to the following channels:
- 4 GHz – Channel 11
- 5 GHz – Channel 40
Please note that the available channels on each band vary depending on your country/region settings. Channel switching is available whether or not Smart Connect is enabled.
The management route is the same on both the Mercku M2 and the Mercku M6.
Using the Mercku App or Portal, you can select which channel(s) you would like your system to use.
Using the Mercku App:
- Open the Mercku App on your mobile device
- Select Settings> Select Wi-Fi Settings
- Under “2.4G channel” and “5G channel” you can select which channels you would like your network to use within each band.
- Select Done
Using the Mercku Portal:
- Visit http://mywifi.mercku.tech, and log in using your Router Admin Password
- Select Settings > Wi-Fi Settings
- Select which channels you would like to use from the “2.4G channel” and “5G channel” dropdown lists.
- Click Save.