Logistics and Warranty
Speed Test/Network Performance
I have an xxxx sq. ft. house. Which device(s) should I purchase?
Please refer to the information below to ensure maximum coverage for your house. If you need further assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The M2 Queen standalone router can support a house with coverage up to 3,000 ft2 (280 m2)
- One Bee node can add an additional 500 ft2 (50 m2) of coverage
- One M2 node can add 3,000 ft2 (280 m2) of coverage
Please Note: Walls and materials impact Wi-Fi strength. When placed in an open area, the optimal distance between nodes is 23 ft (7 m), but can be reduced by the following types of materials:
- Wood or plastic: 16.5 ft (5 m)
- Glass: 6.5 ft (2 m)
- Cement or metal: 3.3 ft (1 m)