Port forwarding can be configured in Advanced settings in the Mercku app/Mercku webpage mywifi.mercku.tech
To set up port forwarding, follow these steps:
- Open the Mercku app on your phone/ Open the Mercku webpage mywifi.mercku.tech
- Tap on the "Settings", and click on the "Advanced settings" and find "Port forwarding" / Click on the "Advanced settings" and find "Port forwarding"
- Proceed to 'Add'
- Assign permissions to an already connected device, or manually add a new device
- You can now edit the permissions with a specific IP address, and port range. You can also select a protocol for both TCP & UDP or either TCP or UDP
- When you’ve finished editing permissions and selecting protocols, click Save