The problem may due to the following:
1. The reset button was pressed when the M2 was plugged in or during a firmware upgrade.
2. The reset button was pressed for too long, causing the device to go into the wrong mode.
Please give the following a try:
- Check if your M2 has connected to the internet properly: go to Mercku app > Toolbox (bottom middle of the screen) > Select Network Diagnosis. If you are connected, you will see a checkmark beside “Internet”. If you are not connected to the internet, please see below.
- Reboot the M2 by unplugging and plugging it back in (please don’t touch the reset button).
- If you are still experiencing the issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.