- Ensure that you are connected to the Mercku Wi-Fi and go to the Mercku App or mywifi.mercku.tech.
- Select the “+” sign at the right-top corner.
- Click Start > Select M2 Bee Wi-Fi Mesh Node.
- Plug in the Bee Node and wait for 10 - 15 seconds until the indicator light is solid red.
Please Note: When you first plug-in the Bee, the light will be solid red, then blink red, and become solid red again, wait until the light becomes STEADY RED BEFORE pressing the Reset Button.
- Follow the instructions in the App and wait for a minute while the server is looking for the device.
- Once the device appears, select the Bee - XXXX > Click Next and wait for 1 minute until the “Successfully added” message appears.
- Go back to the homepage and click on Wi-Fi point to see the new Bee added to the network.