Please Note: ALWAYS upgrade your BEES before the M2.
On Mercku App:
- Go to Settings > Select Upgrade firmware
- Select the number of Bees you wish to upgrade (multiple selections are allowed) > Click Upgrade.
- Wait for the upgrade process to be over and you will be able to see if your devices have successfully been upgraded.
- Now select the M2 > Click Upgrade.
- Once the upgrade process is over. You can check that you are using the latest firmware version by going to Settings > Upgrade Firmware. If you are using the latest firmware, you will see a message displaying “You’re using the latest version”.
- Ensure that you are connected to the Mercku Wi-Fi and log on to mywifi.mercku.tech.
- Go to Upgrade Firmware > Online Upgrade
- Select all the Bees > Click on Upgrade
- The message below will appear, click on Upgrade:
- Repeat steps 2 and 3, but select M2 instead > Click Upgrade.
- After the upgrade, you will be re-directed to the homepage. Click on List and check if the version of the device is correct.
NOTE: If the version is not updated right away, wait 1 minute while the network reboots then refresh the page.