An offline upgrade can only be completed through the Mercku portal at mywifi.mercku.tech, and not through the App.
Please Note: ALWAYS upgrade your BEES before the M2.
Please follow the steps below to perform an offline upgrade:
- Ensure that you are connected to the Mercku Wi-Fi and log on to mywifi.mercku.tech.
- Go to Upgrade Firmware > Select Offline Upgrade
- Go to www.mercku.com > Find the Support Tab > Click Downloads and download the desired firmware version to your computer.
- Go back to the Offline Upgrade page on mywifi.mercku.tech > Click on Upload> Select the file you downloaded from the previous step
- Select the number of Bees you wish to upgrade (multiple selections are allowed.) > Click Upgrade.
- A message will pop-up > Select Upgrade and wait for 1 minute.
- After the upgrade, you will be re-directed to the homepage and then click on List and check if the firmware version of the device is correct.
NOTE: If the version is not updated right away, wait 1 minute while the network reboots, then refresh the page.